Monday, May 2, 2011

Episode 31 - Fancy Person

Episode 31 is available now. This week, we talk about the games we're currently playing (as usual), and we share our thoughts on The Office - Steve Carell's departure and the future of the show. If you don't like this week's show, blame the PSN hackers.


I will miss Steve Carell on The Office, Michael Scott was definitely my favorite character.



The achievement says to start bragging, so I will - I GOT 100% ON SUPER MEAT BOY!!! This should make many of you really happy. Think about it... that means I'll (mostly) stop talking about the game on the show. Win/Win/Win ;)

Show Notes:
We will be (re)interviewing Scott Rogers on Thursday, May 12. Look for that interview on Monday, May 16. For those that don't know, we had a recording problem the first time we interviewed Scott.

Listener Question: If you could talk like anyone, who would it be? If you could sing like anyone, who would it be? I'd talk like Jack Donaghy (Alec Baldwin's character on 30 Rock), and I'd sing like Jack Black.



0 comments:

Post a Comment