Monday, June 6, 2011

Episode 35 - Anticipation for E3 2011

Episode 35 is available now. This week, we talk about the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, and our anticipation for E3. During our E3 discussion, we share the announcements we'd like to see at this year's conference. Break audio taken from music by Abandon Kansas.


When Peace Walker released for PSP, I wanted them to port it to the PS3. When Snake Eater for the 3DS was announced, I thought, "I'd rather play an HD remake on my PS3 or 360." So... two wishes have come true! :)

Show Notes:

We have t-shirts available for purchase. I received mine this weekend, and I think it looks great! The logo was created for the charcoal gray shirt. www.cafepress.com/robotinthecorner
 
Are you interested in the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection?

0 comments:

Post a Comment