Monday, January 9, 2012

2-15 Hot Pockets & Gummy Bears

We're back! This week, we talk about the awesome things we got for Christmas and the games we're anticipating in the next few months.

http://www.podcastrevolution.com/file/robotinthecorner/audio/ritc_2-15.mp3


I just finished getting 100% on Rayman Origins last night. I highly recommend this game to anyone who loves platformers.
Titus got Star Wars AND Lord of the Rings on Blu Ray! Epic.

Show Notes:
This week's Instant Queue movie is Outbreak.
If there is one thing I've learned in the past 4 months of being a parent, it's that parents inevitably show off pictures of their kids. I am apparently not above this. That said, here's a picture of Anberlin with her new Batman toy that I got her for Christmas (for those concerned, I'm not treating her like a boy - the majority of her toys are "girly.")

0 comments:

Post a Comment