Tuesday, March 6, 2012

2-22 Feels Like the First Time

We're back. Titus bought a Wii, Dean finished another Batman graphic novel, and Wes... well, he's just waiting for Mass Effect 3 to release. Enjoy the show. :)
For those unfamiliar with our show, we talk about a lot more than the topics we list for the description.
Infinity Blade is pretty dang fun, especially on an iPad. 
Show Notes: 
On our next episode, we will for sure have impressions of SSX and Mass Effect 3. Titus is on vacation this week, and I expect him to play the heck out of both, HAHA! Wes got Mass Effect 3 and I now have my copy of SSX. I can't play Mass Effect 3 yet because 1. I can't afford it and 2. I'm still working on Mass Effect 2. :P
This week's Instant Queue movie is The Punisher (2004).

0 comments:

Post a Comment