Monday, July 23, 2012

2-33 Dark Knight Rises

This week, Wes and Dean share their impressions of The Dark Knight Rises without spoilers, assuming you already know Bruce Wayne is Batman. And in light of the recent Deadpool game announcement, we ask, "Which comic movie would you like to see next and which comic video game would you like to see next?"

http://www.podcastrevolution.com/file/robotinthecorner/audio/ritc_2-33.mp3


It's tough to top Ledger's performance as The Joker, but Hardy gave us an excellent performance as Bane.

Show Notes:
Listener Question: Which comic movie would you like to see next? Which comic video game would you like to see next? This is not limited to "superhero" comics and can also include graphic novels.

I don't know much about Deadpool, but maybe this game will interest me enough that I'll play it and end up taking interest in the character.

Here's my Crimson Monkey review of Spelunky. For those of you who have played it, how far have you made it in Spelunky? I passed the ice caves, and now I'm working on unlocking the short-cut to the temple.

0 comments:

Post a Comment