Monday, January 14, 2013

3-7 Final Episode


"All good things must come to an end." Ending the podcast has been the elephant in the room for several months now. I'm a dad, Titus is a dad, Wes has a triathlon bike...... moving on was inevitable. Sometimes in life, things aren't a question of "Can I?" but rather, "Should I?" Sure, we could keep making time to do the show; but with more responsibilities at work and at home, it would be best for us to shut it down. When people say something is mutual, it never is. But this was mutual.
We've really enjoyed doing this podcast. We hope you enjoyed listening to it. I'm confident that in the future, I'll look back at Robot in the Corner and think, "NEWWWS TIME!" Then I'll think, "That was one of the best experiences of my life." Good times. Thank you.

"I hate goodbyes!"

Show Notes:
We're still alive & well. You can follow us on Twitter (@deanrobot, @titusrobot, & @wesrobot.) And I'll still be here at GIO. I have no solid plans right now, but I may do some projects of my own in the future (outside of blogging.)
As for the robot...

0 comments:

Post a Comment