Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Episode 41 - Love, Wes

Episode 41 is available now. This week, Titus and Wes share their impressions of Bastion, and Dean and Wes share some video game news, including NBA2K12, Batman: Arkham City, Mortal Kombat, Marvel vs. Capcom 3, and Gotham City Imposters. Be sure to listen to the outtakes to hear a funny story involving Dean, Wes, and a YoYo.

Our podcast's hosting site has been down since Monday morning. I came up with a temporary solution and uploaded this week's episode to Pod-O-Matic. If/when Podcast Revolution comes back, we'll get it posted to our regular feed. Thank you for your patience.


Personally for me (Dean), Bastion's story hasn't really grabbed me yet (I've played it for about an hour so far), but the visuals are certainly stunning, and the gameplay is solid.

Show Notes:

Did you pick-up Bastion yet? What do you think of it so far?

Titus and I plan to have our new RITC t-shirts designs up soon at www.cafepress.com/robotinthecorner. Until then, we still have our original logo t-shirt for sale, and I've added a logo option for lighter colored shirts (the text is black instead of white.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment