Monday, August 8, 2011

Episode 43 - Strepidity?

Episode 43 is available now. This week, we talk about Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet, From Dust, Borderlands 2, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, Wes' swimming adventures, and more. Also, Ask the Robot is back, so we answer your questions.

FYI - to those of you who are new to the show, the intro is fake. We decided to do impressions of each other for the sake of humor. We often don't think about new listeners when we do intros for the show. :P


Ask the Robot is back! Feel free to send us questions any time at robotinthecorner@gmail.com.

Show Notes:

I think I figured it out. I haven't checked yet, but I'm pretty sure Game Informer's Andy McNamara said, "Go, do your stupidity on the internet" on Gamer Gorilla Radio. I misheard him and thought he said, "strepidity." Duh - dork stamp for me, HAHA!

Listener Question: What super power would be best suited for your current job? Credit for this question goes to TOGNick.




This week on Crimson Monkey, I shared my wishlist for Borderlands 2. Click here to check it out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment