Tuesday, June 12, 2012

2-30 INJUSTICE!

This week, we share the results of our Max Payne vs. Nathan Drake poll. We also share our impressions of the movie Prometheus and talk about the games we're excited about from E3.

Thanks for listening!

Injustice looks awesome!

Show Notes:
This week (I'm assuming), I (Dean) will be a guest on the Jacked Up Indie & Mojo Show. Be sure to check it out! :)
Listener Question: Are you excited about the new DC fighting game, Injustice: Gods Among Us? If so, which heroes and/or villains would you like to see in the game? Share your answers in the comments section below and we'll share them on our next episode!
Max Payne vs. Nathan Drake Poll Results: Nathan Drake wins by 1 vote. I concede that my explanation for Max winning was a weak argument, but... I still think Max could take him. I like Drake, but I still holdout that Payne would be the winner. I'll keep thinking about it though... maybe I'll change my mind. :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment